Originally published in English:
Abilova, R. (2019), Photographic Collections in Post-Soviet Russia and the development of Russian Photographic Scholarship, Photography and Culture
, 12 (2): 273-278;
Abilova, R., Krasheninnikova, T. (2016), Architectural history of Kazan city in photographs (by Frank Whitson Fetter), Proceedings of the International Conference “Inter-photography and architecture,”
Spain: Universidad de Navarra, Vol. 2: 142-151.
Originally published in Russian:
· Abilova, R., Krasheninnikova, T. (2022), “Scenes in the Soviet Russia. Summer of 1930”: Frank Fetter`s movie on his visit to the USSR, Herald of an Archivist,
· Abilova, R. (2022), Henri Cartier-Bresson in TASSR, Gasyrlar Avaza - Echo of Centuries, 2: 100-105;
· Abilova, R. (2021), Review of William Craft Brumfield`s book “Journeys through the Russian Empire: The Photographic Legacy of Sergey Prokudin-Gorsky” (Durham and London: Duke University Press, 2020), Ab Imperio,
· Abilova, R., Krasheninnikova, T. (2020), Trip of an American citizen Frank Whitson Fetter to the USSR: history of photographic collection at Duke University (1930), Herald of an Archivist,
· Abilova, R. (2021), Review of Katherine M. H. Reischl`s book “Photographic Literacy Cameras in the Hands of Russian Authors” (Ithaca: Cornell University Press, 2018), Ab Imperio,
· Abilova, R. (2020), William Craft Brumfield in Kazan: 1985-2003, Gasyrlar Avaza - Echo of Centuries, 4:
· Abilova, R. (2020), Museums and photography in contemporary Russian historiography, Proceedings of the State Hermitage Museum,
· Abilova, R. (2019), School, “Moskvich” and Dad. Bugulma in the 1960s in photographs taken by boy Sasha Strelnik, Inde,
March 19, available online: https://inde.io/article/19039-shkola-moskvich-i-papabugulma-1960-h-godov-v-fotografiyah-malchika-sashi-strelnika (accessed December 7, 2022);
· Abilova, R., Krasheninnikova, T. (2017), Family photo archive. Research methods: guide book, Kazan: Publishing house of Kazan Federal University.